Thursday, June 25, 2009
Our God!
God works in crazy ways... Although I've known for years that God has called me to be a full-time missionary overseas, I would have never guessed Brazil, especially after studying Spanish all through college (fyi: the official language of Brazil is portuguese) :)! But here I am, preparing my heart and soul for serving Him in the Amazon valley of Brazil. Now that I know that God wants me there for this time in my life I am completely at peace with it and extremely passionate about going! I'm currently at PFO- pre-field orientation- and learning so much about serving God overseas. I'm so excited about the plans God has made for me and my prayer is that His glory shines through me as a light in the darkness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And I am so excited that you are here!
ReplyDeleteQue Dios te guie y te protega de todo lo que viene en tu camino. Y que te siga bendiciendo en esta nueva etapa de tu vida. Todo con la paciencia de Dios podras mantenerte bien. Estoy muy contenta y orgullosa de tu nuevo camino.
ReplyDeleteChristie,
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you. God is going to do great things in and through your life in Brazil. I will be following along closely on your blog.
You are my first student to go on the mission field. There is a tear in my eye, seriously. This is a treasured moment.
Grace and peace,
Dr. Shane Garrison
Uncle Howard says
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you and that I know that God is going to bless any work you do there. You will always have my prayers and support with you as you continue inh His service
With His love attached
Pastor Howard Bagley