Friday, September 25, 2009

Waiting Upon the Lord

Since it has been a month since I've last written I thought I would write a short update.  As for now, I'm still waiting for my visa.  I should hear some news about my visa at the end of October.  Until then, I'm spending as much time as I can with family, friends, and my church family.  I'm anxious to get to Brazil, but I know that His timing is perfect!  Please be in prayer for my visa to be approved, patience as I am waiting for my visa, my family to be comforted by the Lord in regards to me leaving, and financial needs to be met for my plane ticket and relocation costs.  Thank you for remembering me in your prayers!  

Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.  -Psalm 27:14

No comments:

Post a Comment