It seems to be one big roller coaster ride. My passion for Brazil just keeps growing and my heart aches to be there and serve the Lord at Amazon Valley Academy. While I'm waiting, the Lord is using my time here for His purposes. He has taught me to be more deliberate about talking to my family and friends about their salvation and relationship with God. He has used me to be a close friend and mentor to my 14 year old cousin and introduce her to my church family. Miraculously, He has changed my grandpa's heart from being hardened and broken towards me moving to Brazil to being at peace with it. None of this would have happened if I left for Brazil on the original date of September 1st. While the waiting is extremely difficult, and my patience seems to be wearing down, the Lord continues to sustain me. Satan tries to fill me with doubt, but the hope from our God conquers these doubts every time.
I hope to have news on my visa soon and I will definitely post it on here when I do. Until then, I will continue to serve the Lord here. Listen to John Waller's song, "While I'm Waiting." It is my theme song for now :)! Lots of love to all!
God is in control and uses every moment for His good. God may bless you and grant that Visa! :-)
ReplyDelete