Monday, January 11, 2010

Trust in the Lord

Tomorrow classes start back up at Amazon Valley Academy, the school where I will be teaching in Brazil.  I was really hoping to be there for this, but unfortunately I am still here in Kentucky.  Yes, the visa is still the hold up.  In December, the Lord worked a miracle regarding my visa by allowing me to meet someone who is able to help me along the visa process.  Through him, I was able to meet with the Brazilian consulate from the embassy in D.C.  She (the consulate) is trying her best to help with the visa process.  

This whole waiting game has been one emotional roller-coaster.  My level of stress and anxiety has been extremely high this past week as visa issues keep rolling in.  However, today the Lord gave me a verse: Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding: In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -Proverbs 3:5-6.  

I've continually cried out to Him during this time of waiting and I feel that He is telling me to keep on trusting Him, as well as assuring me that He is directing my paths.  So that is what I plan on doing.  I will continue to be in prayer for God's guidance on my life while I'm here waiting.  I will continue to trust in Him!

Special thanks to: Janet C., Vanedson X., and Julia G. for all your help in this visa process :)



No comments:

Post a Comment