Sunday, February 14, 2010
On my way!
As I type this I'm waiting in the airport getting ready to board my first flight! Praise the Lord that my visa came through! It has been a long journey of waiting, but through it the Lord has taught me so much about waiting on Him and letting Him guide my way. Thank you all for your prayers, encouragement, and support throughout all of this! Thanks for being my partner in my mission to Brazil. For now, I must pack up my computer and get ready to get on this plane. I have a long 24 hours of traveling ahead of me and feel drained already from a week of packing and saying my goodbyes. Please pray that I have a safe flight and the Lord gives me energy throughout these next 24 hours. Also, please pray that my bags make it safely and arrive undamaged. They were filled to the brim and were 71 lbs each so pray that with all the weight they don't bust! Love you all and I will keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment