Tomorrow will mark the end of my second week here in Brazil. Things are going well and I'm getting settled in. Although it is winter here in Belem, it has been very hot and humid. My body is slowly adjusting to coming from snowy, cold Kentucky to extremely humid Brazil! Many of you will be surprised to hear that I now enjoy taking cold showers!
Last week was my first full week of teaching at AVA! It was a busy week as there is a lot of work to be done with the ESL program here. I'm enjoying getting to know the fellow missionaries and students at the school. It is a great feeling to know that the gifts God has given me are being used to further His glory! I can already see God working here at AVA. What a great God we serve!
No comments:
Post a Comment