Yesterday I had the opportunity to speak at the Jr. High/High School Chapel. It was such a blessing to share my testimony with the students and speak to them about The Great Commission and our part in sharing the Good News! Sixteen of those students will have the chance to put this into action on the High School Ministry Trip. This trip will be from April 20th through April 25th. I am one of the 6 sponsors of this trip. On this mission trip we will be ministering to two river communities. Please be in prayer about this trip.
I praise the Lord for the endless opportunities that He's given me to serve Him here and for the opportunities to come! I am also thankful for the many wonderful friends I've been able to make so far! He's so good to us! To God be all the glory!
Hey everyone,
ReplyDeleteI'm having trouble uploading pictures right now. As soon as I can I will add photos to the blog! _Christie
Happy Easter! I have a new phone . Not real good with it . Miss u. Our trip was great! Love u lucy
ReplyDeleteChristie,
ReplyDeleteI don't believe we have ever met, but I wanted to let you know that I will be praying for you as you work with the people of Brazil. I also am from Mt. Washington. I was in Brazil for two years as a missionary. I know some of what you are going through. The people of Brazil hold a special place in my heart. I will be following your updates. Can't wait to hear more.
Wendy wstout@windstream.net