Friday, July 24, 2009

Important Visa Update!

Today I received my documents from Brazil! Not long after I received these documents I went to the post office and mailed my visa application. I am going through a visa agency and they are going to submit my application in person to the consulate. Since I am leaving for Poland they are allowing me to submit a photocopy of my passport for now. When I return from Poland I will send in my passport. So the waiting game begins...

Please pray that I have patience through all of this and that I trust in God's perfect timing. There is no way of knowing how long I will have to wait until the application is approved and I get my visa. However, the agency is going to keep me as updated as possible so this is a little advantage. I will do the same for everyone via this blog. Thanks for your prayers and support!

***I leave for Poland in only 4 days! Praise God for the opportunity to serve there for the next 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment